Tuesday, July 24, 2007

KILL THE 3AM STALKER
i was stalked by "michael" with 20 over missed calls last night and he even had the audacity to call me again in the morning.
my phone rang at 3AM.
i answered the call half asleep thinking that it was a morning call from my baby.

he: "hello. why your voice so sexy?"
me: "excuse me?"
he: "why your voice so sexy?"
me: "who is this?"
he: "michael."
me: "mad." and i hung up the phone.

he called again and again and again for 20 over times.
but of course i didn't pick up.
bloody fucker made me unable to sleep for the rest of the night.
and that idiot called again this morning.
i answered the phone and shouted "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?"
he said "michael."
me "WHO THE FUCK IS MICHAEL? you better not call again."
and that idiot didn't seem to understand english.
i shouted again. "YOU CALL AGAIN AND I'LL CALL THE POLICE."

what the fuck is wrong with these fucking people.

ok, i'm getting fat.
no more snacking in between meals and late night suppers.
LOSE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home