Monday, July 16, 2007

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED
10 days since i last blogged.
sorry guys.
let's see, what was i up to over the last 10 days.
my colleagues and i had a farewell dinner at NYDC for maran the fatty ding dong, eric my brother, honey(hani) and noooooorul(nurul).
i was so depressed when they left.
i practically had no mood to work because the sunshines were gone.
but there's one left -sheila the fruitcake.
i was not in the office for the whole of last week because i had wisdom tooth surgery which made my cheek swell and made me unable to eat.
i had porridge everyday -boring.
i should have lost some weight YAY!!!
i swear it felt like i was auditioning for saw 4.
i was given 5 jabs, i repeat 5 JABS.
my head was shaking side to side throughout the operation.
i could hear the metal instruments scraping my teeth, it was horrigible.
nearly fainted, nearly lost my mind when i was on the chair.
something that i wouldn't want to go through ever again.
yeah, and so i rotted at home for the whole of 5 days.
on saturday, i stayed at home in the morning.
cooked, washed my clothes and i'm so fucking pissed and devastated that my white pants are spoilt.
i went to zouk with baby, seli, pow, winkeng, caleb and azfar on saturday night and partied till 4AM.
much much better than MOS.
yesterday, baby and i hung out with sinkar and ann.
had my coffee at coffee bean which kept me awake till 230AM.
thanks expresso.
argh back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home